Features and Index:
3.5V Coaxial Ophthalmoscope
Coaxial optics enable easy entry into undilated pupils for more accurate diagnoses, while tow filter selections provide optimum light levels for entering healthy eyes and those with cataracts.
● Coaxial optics enables easy entry into undilated pupils through precise lamp filament and optical alignment.
● 3.5V Halogen lamp provides light output for true tissue color and consistent,
● 28 lenses from 0D, ±1D, ±2D, ±3D, ±4D, ±5D, ±6D, ±7D, ±8D, ±9D, ±10D,±12D, ±15D, ±20D, -25D, +40D.
● 18 unique aperture/filter combinations for greater versatility.
3.5V Streak Retinoscope is designed exclusively to determination of the refraction of the eye. The streak retinoscope is found by most practitioners to be easy to use, fast, accurate, and especially valuable in determining the axis of astigmatism.
● Multi-coated optics
● A single control sleeve for vergence and rotation.Comfortable operation.
● Totally dustproof, maintenance free.
● Metal handle-for long lasting operation.
● Superior streak quality enables easier and quicker refractions on small pupil.
● The powerful, bright bulb ensures easy recognition of neutralisation.
● The lowest position gives a divergent beam.
Desk Charger DT802 (Included in Default Packing)
● Compact, portable unit provides convenient recharging.
● Switch mode: single-cell/Two-Cell Li-ion/Li Polymer Batter charge.
● Precharge-CC-CV Operation model.
● Short circuit, reverse-voltage, over-voltage protection. Low battery Status Indicator.
● Charge status indication by yellow-green LED.
|Diopter Compensation||28 Lens|